Anton,

I agree with you 20 time is not enough. I've checked the single run of the
test class - it consumes ~7min per each execution.
CacheSuite8 total execution timeout - 210 min, so we can perform only 30
class execution in this suite. Our strategy here is
to `20 times within single` and put into the TC queue 50 runs. Total ~7000
min or 5 days.

Not sure that we should perform exactly 1000 executions, hopefully, we will
stop adding to the queue new tasks at some point.

Maxim Muzafarov