Hi Folks,

There is no description of this feature yet. But I think we should come
back to the idea of running a webinar.

Please share your vision. If Igniters will attend I send an invitation to
the beginning of next week.

I hope in the nearest time we will have a few more features to speak about.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov