In case HTML doesn't work I'll duplicate the message.

Hi all,

A machine learning pipeline implemented in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-9158 (see discussion  here
http://apache-ignite-developers.2346864.n4.nabble.com/ML-Machine-Learning-Pipeline-Improvement-tt32772.html)
supports hyperparameters variation, but not trainers variation so far.

Our  reference-framework scikit-learn (according to  documentation
http://scikit-learn.org/stable/modules/pipeline.html#pipeline) allows to
variate trainers and preprocessors the following way:

>>> param_grid = dict(reduce_dim=[None, PCA(5), PCA(10)],
...                   clf=[SVC(), LogisticRegression()],
...                   clf__C=[0.1, 10, 100])
>>> grid_search = GridSearchCV(pipe, param_grid=param_grid)

I think it would be a great improvement for our ML pipeline.

Alexey Zinoviev, it would be awesome if you as an author of original ML
pipeline take a look at this proposal.