Hi Igniters,

Small notes according to these fix.

As I see that all logic of calculation off-neap max size at the moment
located in the ackNodeMetrics method in IgniteKernal.java. I think that it
isn't ok because this logic should be added to other functionality too. I
think that will be better to move this logic for example somewhere inside
ClusterMetrics and update existed metrics.

Also in case if you will push this change in current view then, for example,
the user could be confused because he will see different off-heap values in
the log and rest http://127.0.0.1:8080/ignite?cmd=node&mtr=true&ip=127.0.0.1

Log:

Metrics for local node (to disable set 'metricsLogFrequency' to 0)
    ^-- Node [id=*3229aa83*, name=ignite1, uptime=00:00:41.202]
    ^-- Off-heap [used=8MB, free=99,82%, comm=1580MB]

Rest:

"nodeId":"*3229aa83*-bfcb-45b3-af05-be33da50aa2f"
"nonHeapMemoryMaximum":-1
"nonHeapMemoryUsed":58390208
"nonHeapMemoryCommitted":59572224

I understand that REST could be implemented later but looks like at the
moment there is no way to get these metrics somehow except parsing the log
files.

I suggest creating the way to get it by the user.

BR,
Andrei