Hello Igniters.

As was discussed, IgniteSet implementation was based on on-heap data
duplication (setDataMap), as a result, the data was not recovered after
cluster restart and in the case of large data sets, this led to a
significant heap growing and gc pressure.

We changed the implementation so that this structure works well without
duplicating the data [1]. To reduce performance drop and speed up large
data sets, non-collocated version of IgniteSet now uses separate cache [2].