Vladimir, I agree more with Andrey's fix in the parity test, because it
disables only specific property failure.

If we keep .NET parity test failed for a long time, some other
contributor will introduce new property- it will begin to fail always - it
is like a snowball.

I hope the metrics test will also be fixed before 2.7

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov