Hey Scott,

Great to know, welcome to the community!

What exactly do you like to contribute back? Please start a separate
discussion with the most meaningful topic.

Also, if you can post a blog post about your architecture at VMWare will be
glad to mention it on the "Ignite in Production" page:
https://ignite.apache.org/provenusecases.html