Vyacheslav,

First of all, thanks for archiving this milestone and rolling out these new
capabilities.

Speaking of the topology change events [1], does the new architecture avoid
a running service redeployment when a new node joins? For instance, let's
say I have ServiceA running node1, then node2 joins and I don't want the
service to be redeployed to any other node.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=95654584#ServiceGridredesign.Phase1.Implementationdetails.-Topologychange