Hi Oleg,

I can outline some motivating ideas. There is no agreed solutions yet,
but junit4 might help us in reusing existing tests for improving MVCC
coverage. Another area is managing RunAll execution time with help
of some kind of tests parameterization.

Regarding concrete tests changes from my experiment [1]. They were
changed in order to demonstrate certain capabilities in action.
1. CacheMvccDmlSimpleTest simply demonstrates that it is a valid
junit4 test. Test names without "test" prefix make it evident that tests
are run by junit4 engine.
2. IgniteCacheCommitDelayTxRecoveryTest shows how a pattern
common for our junit3 tests could be improved by junit4.

I did not have each test method renaming in mind (but I suppose we
cannot avoid marking each test with @Test annotation).

And I also have run RunAll after introducing changes in GridAbstractTest
[2].
There were several rebuilds because of problems found along the way. I will
return to it in order to receive good enough single RunAll result eligible
for
analysis by human.

[1] https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/5354/files
[2]