People often ask about possibility to store their data in that format, that
they use in their applications.
If you use Avro everywhere in your application, then why not store data in
the same format in Ignite?
So, how about making an interface, that would enlist all operations we
need,
and use this interface everywhere without relying on any specific
implementation.
*BinaryObject* looks like a suitable interface, but the only
implementation, that you can get from Ignite
is *BinaryObjectImpl*.
I think, we should make Ignite extendible and provide capability to specify
your own data format
by implementing the corresponding interfaces.
So, if you like JSONB or Protobuf or whatever else, you could enable a
module for the corresponding
format, and use it for storing the data.

Denis