Hi Oleg,

I am not ultimately sure that it will not do any harm. Red error
highlights are designed to attract attention very well. I can imagine
that I will be distracted by every unused import. While usually I rely
on "Optimize imports" enabled in the commit dialog in IDEA.

But I think that we can try it.

--
Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin