Null pointer there due to cache stop. Look at GridCacheContext#cleanup
(GridCacheContext.java:2050)
which is called by GridCacheProcessor#stopCache
(GridCacheProcessor.java:1372)

That's why at the time GridCacheMapEntry#touch (GridCacheMapEntry.java:5063)
 invoked there is no eviction manager.

This is a result of "normal" flow because message processing doesn't enter
cache gate like user API does.