Hi Stanislav,

I agree with your suggestions. Taking a step back I realised that, as a
user of an API, I don't want to spend my time refactoring the code due to
API name changes. I need more concrete reasons to do so. I will update the
PR with the required changes, to code and java-docs, for the review.

Regards,
Uday