Hello All,
I am new to ignite and have several general questions. I'd appreciate your
feedback.

1) Cache groups: according to the ignite documentation, cache groups help
with scaling and performance but might hurt reads. Where is the balance?

2) Capacity planning: If I reading the docs correctly, with native
persistence enabled, you do not need to specify cache eviction. If so,
assuming I have data and compute affinity enabled, how do I size my nodes,
to make sure my data stays in cache, considering volume discrepancy in
different class of data? Say for example, I have the data for Canada and
India, with India data being 10 times the data for Canada. How do I size my
nodes to make sure the last month data for India and Canada stay in cache?

3) Data pin to cache: How do I make sure certain data never gets evicted
(with native persistence enabled)? For example, I want my dimension data to
always stay in cache.

4) Read through: If I am using native persistence, do I need to explicitly
load the cache, once the data is on disk and no longer in cache, or doing a
read to the data on the disk, will load the cache? If yes, is that true
about SQL select as well? Is this possible with 3rd party persistence as
well, say, postgresql.

5) Service chaining: Is there an example of service chaining that you can
point me to?

6) How do I implement service pipelining in apache ignite? Would continuous
query be the mechanism? Any examples?

7) Streaming: Are there examples on how to define watermarks, i.e., input
completeness with regard to the event timestamp?

thank you,
Clay