Denis

I'm not sure that visorcmd can be refactored without incompatible changes
or significant changes for behaviour:
1. Visorcmd starts as demon node and joins the cluster. The modern
utilities don't need spring config and just connect to TCP management port.
2. Visorcmd is mostly an interactive tool but control.sh looks like *nix
regular command-line program.
3. Visorcmd command set (IMO) is weird and has some commands that sometimes
are not about ignite (like deploy - copy file to remote nodes) or not clear
why we need them (mlist/mget/mcompact)

I think we should define the root purpose for new utility (or for
refactored visorcmd)
>From my standpoint they are following:
 - cluster status commands (topology, node status, configuration, etc)
 - cluster management commands (control.sh baseline commands + visrcmd
kill/stop nodes)
 - cache content commands (print/clear cache content)
 - cache management commands (create/stop/destroy/copy/rename etc cache)
 - service/job management commands (start/stop/restart service/job)
 - tx management (tx list, kill)
 - data consistency commands (idle_verify, crc_check, checkpoint)
 - statistics commands (cluster/cache metrics)

--
Sergey Kozlov
GridGain Systems