The only way to run examples without annoying parameters setup is to use
IntelliJ Idea templates. I guess other IDEs have a similar feature.

I've described it here
https://github.com/apache/ignite/tree/ignite-11140/examples#running-examples-on-jdk-91011

If anyone knows how to declare such defaults using maven on IntelliJ
settings, please share.