Hi,

Continuation of the story. I build javadocs locally and checked how it
renders with manually added images. Unfortunately there are several
visible artifacts. I guess the reason here is that stylesheet and
images was suitable for an older version of javadoc maven plugin but
not for a newer one.

Also I noticed that style used by Ignite is similar to Java 7 docs
[1]. Different style is used since Java 8 [2]. And it looks like by
default maven javadoc plugin today builds similar pages. You can see
an example of Ignite javadoc built with default style [3].

So, perhaps we can use a default style for our documentation, cannot we?

[1] https://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/api/java/util/BitSet.html
[2]
https://docs.oracle.com/en/java/javase/11/docs/api/java.base/java/util/BitSet.html
[3] https://gist.github.com/pavlukhin/c627b31c09e4f1ae7bd04f11bafed040