Dmitriy,

Initially I thought that the topic is about order of test METHODS
execution. You said about "fileSystem". I suppose file system order
have no meaning for methods but rather for test classes. Do other
possible values of the mentioned parameter affect order of methods
execution?

For convenience I remind a way how to define method order I am aware
of and wrote before [1].

[1] https://junit.org/junit4/javadoc/latest/org/junit/FixMethodOrder.html

--
Best regards,