Folks,

Are you going to fail job compiling Ignite sources [1] if some
inspection found a problem? Can we avoid it? It is quite common
pattern to start some feature implementation with making a sketch and
running tests against it. I found it convenient to skip some style
requirements for such sketches (e.g. well formed javadocs).

[1]
https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewType.html?buildTypeId=IgniteTests24Java8_BuildApacheIgnite

--
Best regards,