Sergey, Ed,
On method naming/deprecation/etc.
I would actually like the new method to work for both templates and regular
caches.
For templates it would return a copy of the template.
For existing caches it would return a copy of the cache configuration.
In other words, it would be a shortcut for
    `new
CacheConfiguration(ignite.cache("foo").configuration(CacheConfiguration.class))`
I wouldn't expect it to be widely used but I think this adds some uniformity to
the behavior.

Ilya,
On asterisk usage.
If you have a cache config "foo*" in your static cache configurations
then you will be able to get that configuration via
`ignite.cacheConfiguration("foo")` (no asterisk).
Asterisk is being dropped when the template is created. This is how it works
now, no changes here.

All,
Regarding reshuffling all this in 3.0.
I would
- change method name  addCacheConfiguration to addCacheTemplate
- would add a new property `CacheConfiguration[] cacheTemplates` to put
templates to - instead of putting them
into `cacheConfigutations` with an asterisk

But that's a different topic, I think.

Thanks,
Stan