Why not? If Apache Kafka uses TeamCity, JIRA and GitHub, then Apache Ignite
TeamCity Bot is reusable there. It may require to apply a number of patches
to make heuristics configurable, Ignite-specific logic disablable, etc, but
it is possible to reuse.

I would be happy if Bot will have a number more contributors, and I can
assist in developing it, as well.