Hi Igniters,

sorry for the late reply. Because this process time to time causes
questions, I decided to add a couple of words to our wiki.

I've added topics about peer review to HTC
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute#HowtoContribute-PeerReviewandLGTM

Actually, it is (more or less) rules of Apache Beam project, as well as
Apache Training(incubating), as well as our current process + Apache
policies.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov