Hi Igniters!

Now I am working on iep-30[1] which is about fully 4->5 migration and
includes some moments according to JUnit 3->4 migration.
I am on the first stage and finishing ticket about removing tearDown, setUp
from JUnit3TestLegacySupport [2].

In nutshell: I removed setUp, tearDown from JUnit3TestLegacySupport and
replaced them by beforeTest, afterTest in tests where they are used. That
brings us to the JUnit5 test scenario because setUp and tearDown are used
under Rule annotation in GridAbstractTest.

Could somebody review this ticket, please?

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/IEP-30%3A+Migration+to+JUnit+5

Ivan Fedotov.

ivanan...@gmail.com