Dear Ignite Developers,

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Ignite has invited
Vyacheslav Daradur to become a committer and we are pleased to announce
that he has accepted. Apache Ignite PMC appreciates Vyacheslav’s
contribution to service grid redesign (is was collaborative efforts. BTW,
thanks to everyone involved), compatibility test framework, contribution to
community development, and to abbreviation plugin.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is
no need to go via the patch submission process. This should enable better
productivity.

Please join me in welcoming Vyacheslav, and congratulating him on the new
role in the Apache Ignite Community.

Best Regards,
Dmitriy Pavlov
on behalf of the Apache Ignite PMC