Anton,

I'm trying tell you that this proxy can produce false positive result,
incorrect result and just hide bugs. What will the next solution?
withNoBugs proxy?

You can perform consistency check using idle verify utility. Recovery
tool is good idea but user should trigger this process, not some cache
proxy implementation.