Hi Igniters,

At the moment we have several separated test suites:
* ~Build Apache Ignite~ _ ~10..20mins
* [Javadocs] _ ~10mins
* [Licenses Headers] _ ~1min
* [Check Code Style] _ ~7min
The most time of each build (except Licenses Headers) is taken by
dependency resolving.

Their main goal is a check that the project is built properly.

Also, profiles of [Javadocs], [Licenses Headers] uses at the step of
preparing release (see DEVNOTES.txt) that means they are important.

I'd suggest uniting the builds, this should reduce the time of tests
on ~15 minutes and releases agents.

What do you think?

--
Best Regards, Vyacheslav D.