Ivan,

Seems like IgniteCacheReadThroughEvictionSelfTest is broken. Test scenario assumes that even after expiration entry will be present in IgniteCache as per it will be loaded from CacheStore. However, CacheStore is not specified in node config. I've added patch that enables cache store factory, please check IGNITE-11708 attachments. Regarding IgniteCacheConfigVariationsFullApiTest#testGetOutTx* tests: from my point of view, test scenarios make no sense. We perform get() operation from ATOMIC caches and expect that entries will be locked. I don't understand why we should lock entries on ATOMIC get, therefore I suppose to remove part of code where we listen and check EVT_CACHE_OBJECT_LOCKED/UNLOCKED events.

Best Regards,
Ivan Rakov