Hi Ivan.

Thin client transactions support is not only for java thin client. There
are other clients, some of them already work in async mode.
Ticket IGNITE-11685 already has draft implementation too, but now it's
based on some changes to java thin client which were made by "transaction
support" implementation. I think this ticket will be ready in a couple of
days after "transaction support" will be merged. And both patches will be
included in the same release.