Folks,

I've checked PR [1] and it seems to me it fixes the main issue with a
spark examples.
After adding `scala` profile the [Example] Suite in the master branch
starts to fail - [2] and it works fine in the PR branch [3] (Javadocs
also compiles).

Not sure, but adding this profile also fixes the [Check Code Style]
Suite too which is failing [4] in the master branch on compile
`ignite-scalar` module. I will investigate it more shortly.

[1] https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/6587
[2]
https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewType.html?buildTypeId=IgniteTests24Java8_Examples&branch_IgniteTests24Java8=%3Cdefault%3E&tab=buildTypeStatusDiv
[3]