Igniters,

Regardless of the fact that Ignite is an open source software, ASF as an
entity based in the U.S. has to comply with certain exporting regulations
[1].

Dmitry Pavlov and I are working on adding Ignite to the table [2] of
projects allowed for export and might need the assistance of some of you.

Here is a list of cryptographic functions used by Ignite (and provided by a
3rd party vendor):

   1. JDK SSL/TLS libraries if a user wishes to enable secured connectivity
   between cluster nodes. Manufacturer - Oracle/OpenJDK (
   https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/ssltls)
   2. JDK AES/CBC/PKCS5Padding encryption from the Java libraries for
   transparent data encryption of data on disk (
   https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/transparent-data-encryption)
   3. Libraries/vendors for .NET nodes security?* Pavel Tupitsyn*, could
   you check?
   4. Libraries/vendors for C++ clients security (SSL, TLS, anything
   else?). *Igor Sapego*, could you please check?
   5. Libraries/vendors for Python, PHP, Node.JS SSL/TLS? *Dear thin client
   contributors*, please facilitate.
   6. Anything else missing from the list? We don't have any custom crypto
   features, right?

All of these usages/integrations have to comply with the following
checklist [3] before I, as a PMC Chair, submit a notice to Export
Administration Regulations of the U.S.A.

[1] http://www.apache.org/licenses/exports/
[2] http://www.apache.org/licenses/exports/#matrix
[3] https://www.apache.org/dev/crypto.html#classify

-