Hello Igniters!

I'm working on implementing batch updates in PageMemory [1] to improve
the performance of batch operations. Details can be found in IEP-32
[2].

As the first step, I have prepared PR [3] with the implementation of
batch insertion of several data rows into the free list [4].

Performance increased by reducing the workload on the free list -
after acquiring a memory page, we can write several data rows before
putting the page into the free list. This approach is used in data
preloading. Preloader cannot lock multiple cache entries at once due
to possible deadlock with concurrent batch updates, so it pre-creates
batch of data rows in the page memory, and then sequentially
initializes the cache entries one by one.

Can someone review these changes?

[2]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/IEP-32+Batch+updates+in+PageMemory
[3] https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/6364