Hi Denis,

I like the first approach with applying Maxim's idea of creating a branch
named -igfs-Hadoop (not release, but current master state).
2nd) 3rd party repo can be Apache repo just like ignite-release. But it's
true it is time-consuming to move code.
3rd) Attic is for projects, I hope no one here wants to Ignite to be there
:) I'm not sure it is possible to move just one component there. But if it
is possible, we should anyway start from 2nd option and create standalone
repo ignite-igfs-hadoop (and it will become later attic-ignite-igfs-hadoop).

But if someone could stand up and say he/she wants to do migration from one
repo to another (option 2), I like it as well.

Sincerely