Slava,

>> I will take a look at your pull request if you don't mind.
Great news!

>> In any way, could you please update the IEP page with the list of
>> constraints/limitations of the proposed approach, TODOs, etc?
Not sure we should keep this at IEP until list (#4 from original letter) is
not confirmed.

Currently, I'm checking RunAll with RR enabled to almost each get request.
"Almost" means: readRepair = !ctx.readThrough() &&
ctx.config().getBackups() > 0 && !ctx.isNear() && !ctx.mvccEnabled()
For now I have 60 failed tests and amount decreasing.

>> For instance, I would like to see all these limitations on the IEP page
as
>> JIRA tickets. Perhaps, it would be good to create an epic/umbrella ticket
>> in order to track all activities related to `Read Repair` feature.
Let's do this at merge day to be sure useless issues will not be created.