Thank you, Stephen. I've checked this question. For now, it seems to me
that keys are different on 2 different nodes. Why it can happen, it is not
so clear for me.

TDE verifies digests of master keys of nodes joining to cluster. These
digests should be equal. Equal keys give the same digests. The error
message says digests differ, so it may be one node does not have key and
have different master key value.

May be Nikolay has some more ideas about reasons.

вт, 23 июл. 2019 г. в 13:14, Stephen Darlington <