Hello!

+ dev@

I think the current behavior, where .Net callbacks may be run from striped
pool, violate some of Ignite assumptions: that we never run user code from
certain thread pools (like sys-stripe) and that we try to limit options of
running user-supplied code from our internals.

I think that future versions of .Net integration should remove the ability
of async callbacks to be called from non-user threads, even if it can lead
to performance degradation in some cases. I suggest removing this mode, if
possible, while keeping only the safe one, where internal threads are not
waiting upon completion of user code.

In this case my issue IGNITE-12033 could be used to track this work.

WDYT?

Regards,
--
Ilya Kasnacheev