Hi Ivan, Denis

Thank you for your feedback, I am looking into the changes needed for this
issue.

I am also looking into these configurations parameters
https://apacheignite.readme.io/v2.2/docs/configuration-parameters to see if
there are similar attributes being used in  SqlFieldsQuery and SqlQuery.

Regards,

Saikat