Denis, the problem is described in
It is not specific to Continuous Queries.
It occurs when user code starts new threads a lot and calls Ignite APIs
from there (which is not common, since idiomatic .NET code should use
built-in thread pool instead).

I investigated it thoroughly last year and, unfortunately, did not find a
clean, cross-platform solution - see my comment in Jira.
We'll have to develop a fix for every platform (Linux, Windows, Mac)
separately in C or C++, compile native binaries and ship them as part of
Ignite.NET or as a dependency.