Hi Everyone,

Just a quick introduction, my name is Greg Stachnick and I am working in
product management for GridGain's cloud and tools (Visor and Web Console).
I joined the company earlier this year and am looking forward to sharing
some improvements that we have planned for Web Console in the coming
months.

I was wondering if I could get access to Ignite JIRA so that I can help
prioritize and assign Web Console related issues. I saw that there was a
recent pull request for https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-12018
and want to make sure it gets the appropriate attention.

My id is greg.stachnick in JIRA.

Thanks and looking forward to participating in the community.

-Greg

--
Greg Stachnick
Director of Cloud Product Management