Denis, there is almost nothing to share: thin client connects to the
server, creates a cache, do some puts, gets and queries. I run this test by
IDE specifying different JVM options, JDK versions and dependency Ignite
versions (it's not scripted anyhow)

pom:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0";
http://maven.apache.org/xsd/maven-4.0.0.xsd";>
    <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>

    <artifactId>thin-client-test</artifactId>
    <groupId>org.apache.ignite</groupId>
    <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>

    <dependencies>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.ignite</groupId>
            <artifactId>ignite-core</artifactId>
            <version>2.7.0</version>
        </dependency>
    </dependencies>
</project>

java:
        IgniteClient igniteClient = Ignition.startClient(new
ClientConfiguration().setAddresses("127.0.0.1:10800"));
        ClientCache<Integer, String> cache =
igniteClient.getOrCreateCache("test.cache");
        cache.put(1, "value1");
        cache.put(2, "value2");
        cache.get(1);
        cache.query(new SqlFieldsQuery("SELECT * FROM
IGNITE.NODES")).getAll();
    }