Dear Igniters, for the whole year I'm waiting for the next release of
Apache Ignite with number 2.8 or 3.0. As I understand we have no chance to
release the whole master branch, but we have cool changes in ML component
that were not released since 2.7 (Nomember 2018).

I'm ready to become a release manager of the special release with the taste
of new ML by the formula: 2.7.6 plus new ML plus all known fixed issues for
2.7.6 release.

Reason: ML has a limited dependency on core/sql component and could be
delivered without major changes in 2.7.6

I hope to found the support from the community side and maybe we deliver
another components like Thin Clients, Spark integration and another ready
component without strong ties with core component in the future according
this way (in release 2.7.9 for example)

What do you think, Igniters?