Hello, Team.

System view engine is merged to the master.

Thanks, everyone for the feeback and help with it!
Alex Plekhanov, Andrey Gura, Vyacheslav Daradur, Alex Gonchruk you feed back
helps a lot!

But, Monitoring & Profiling. Phase 2 continues.
I will contribute system views for almost all internal objects of Ignite,
shortly.
You can take a look at umbrella ticket for it, if you want:

I also have plans for a Phase 3 and 4:

* Tracing of Ignite internal processes.
* Watch Dog for a user-provided code.

Stay tuned :)