Alexey, Petr,

Please read first message in this thread. Now checkstyle is a part of [Build
Apache Ignite].

If you still have any questions after that please write back.
Sincerely, I do not want us to repeat the discussion as it was
detailed enough and in my opinion Maxim did the change gracefully.

--
Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin