Hi, Alexei!

Thank you for reply!

> The states ACTIVE, INACTIVE, READ-ONLY look confusing. Actually read-only
cluster is active too.
How about INACTIVE, ACTIVE, ACTIVE_READ-ONLY states?

> Also it would be useful to allow users wait for re-balance which could
happen after activation in read-only mode to achieve really idle grid.
Read-only mode doesn't affects rebalance process.

> I would suggest adding new property to Ignite configuration like
setActivationOptions(ActivationOption... options) which should be mutable
in runtime.
I'm not sure that it's good idea. @Alexey Goncharuk <agoncha...@apache.org> I'd
like to know your opinion about activation option and storing them on PDS.

> This proposal also better regarding backward compatibility.
Which kind of compatibility did you mean? New cluster mode doesn't affects
PDS compatibility.

ср, 25 сент. 2019 г. в 13:26, Alexei Scherbakov <

--
BR, Sergey Antonov