Hi Alexey,

That’s great to see that our ML and DL capabilities keep growing via
integrations!

Is it correct to say that H2O uses Ignite as a data source in a way similar
to what we did for TensorFlow?

Btw, do you have any plans to spread the word about the additions through
blogging? H2O, Spark ML, XGBoost deserve their own articles.

Denis

--
-