Denis,

I am mostly concerned about gathering use cases. It would be great to
critically assess such cases to identify why it cannot be solved by
using distributed SQL. Also it sounds similar to some kind of "hints",
but very limited and with all hints drawbacks (impossibility to use
full strength of CBO). We can provide better "hints" support with new
engine as well.

--
Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin