Hi Denis,

I am working on fixing the tests, an issue I am facing locally is since
GridTestProperties is unable to find the test.properties file in local
ignite-extensions repo, the tests are failing. I do have core module as a
dependency for the project which has this test.properties file in config
folder. I am debugging it further.

I have not yet integrated with TeamCity or moved the release scripts.

I will take them up as well in this PR.

Regards,
Saikat