Hi, Andrey.

I take part in the development of a custom security plugin for Apache Ignite. There is an information security requirement for which node joining failures due to invalid configuration must be handled by the plugin.

This is where my case comes from. Are there any objections to the proposed approach?

Regards,
Mikhail.