>  After all, we don't cancel request
We do cancel a request to perform a task. We may and should use this to
cancel any other request in future.

> Client uses some cluster group filtration (for example forServers()
cluster group)
Please see above - Aleksandr Shapkin described how we store
filtered cluster groups on client.
We don't store node IDs, we store actual filters. So every new request will
apply those filters on server side,
using the most recent set of nodes.

var myGrp = cluster.forServers().forAttribute("foo"); // This does not
issue any server requests, just builds an object with filters on client
while (true) myGrp.compute().executeTask("bar"); // Every request includes
filters, and filters are applied on the server side