Pavel mentioned a thread [1] discussion further development of text
queries in Ignite. And currently there is some work in progress. And
there is a lot to be improved. As for me, I think that we might think
about thin clients support when user demand appear.

[1]
http://apache-ignite-developers.2346864.n4.nabble.com/Text-queries-indexes-GridLuceneIndex-QueryTextFiled-td43335.html

--
Best regards,