Hello Prashant,

Unfortunately, this session won't be broadcasted and recorded. However,
community members do webinars regularly and, for instance, Saikat is
presenting tomorrow: https://www.gridgain.com/resources/webinars (GridGain
provides a platform for webinars, soon will add a page with webinars
recordings to Ignite website).

Also, there are many in-memory computing groups worldwide that present
Ignite talks frequently. If you are interested, in the future, you can
start such a group in India and the community will help you with its growth
and content: https://www.meetup.com/pro/in-memory-computing/

-
Denis